Bria Teams is designed to be cross-platform compatible - Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android. This enhances your team's mobility as you can work on any device and have all your communications synced and connected.
This guest post is written by Irwin Lazar, VP and Service Director, from Nemertes Research. Irwin develops and manages research projects, conducts and analyzes primary research, and advises numerous enterprise and vendor clients. He is responsible for benchmarking the adoption and use of emerging technologies in unified communications and collaboration, covering the collaboration space as an analyst for over 15 years. In this blog, he talks about the collaboration needs of small businesses.
While small businesses have unique business needs, when it comes to collaboration tools, they share a great deal in common with larger enterprises, including:
1. Support for Digital Transformation: Small businesses often operate in dynamic, highly competitive markets, meaning that they must quickly embrace emerging technologies to gain competitive advantage, or to avoid being disrupted.
2. Mobility: Small businesses often employ mobile workers, meaning that individuals must be able to collaborate from anywhere, at any time, using any device.
3. Cross-company Collaboration: Small businesses must be able to seamlessly collaborate not just internally, but also with partners, suppliers, and customers.
4. Improving Customer Experiences: Small businesses must deliver the same, or even a superior, customer engagement experience as their larger peers, meaning that they must invest in technologies that enable quicker response to customer inquiries, sales opportunities, and support requests.
5. Costs Minimization: Small businesses often operate with the same budget constraints as larger organizations, meaning that they must evaluate potential collaboration solutions not just on their ability to support the previous requirements, but also on their capability to do so while minimizing total cost of ownership.
Along with these similarities, small businesses face unique challenges including often the lack of IT staff and internal expertise, and the need to avoid disruption that can negatively impact current revenue streams. Small business leaders also need insight into customer, employee, and partner engagements that can provide guidance to optimize business activities. For small businesses looking to take advantage of emerging collaboration technologies, and the analytics that they provide, cloud-based services provide an ideal path forward.
Cloud services can enable small businesses to rapidly obtain access to the same collaboration capabilities as larger organizations. Through the cloud, organizations can purchase integrated calling, meeting, and messaging solutions, with PSTN connectivity and support for mobile and desktop clients. In most cases cloud services provided integrations for popular business applications like customer relationship management (CRM) as well as queuing and call routing to support inbound customer interactions.
Nemertes’ research shows that small businesses are the biggest consumers of cloud-based services, with more than one third currently using cloud providers for all of their collaboration needs, versus just 20.3% of large companies. Small businesses also prefer using a single cloud provider for their collaboration needs rather than multiple providers, this is largely due to the desire for simplicity, and the benefits of obtaining an integrated solution that provides all required collaboration features in an integrated, easy to use, interface that spans desktop and mobile devices.
The data is clear: cloud services are the ideal path forward for small businesses as they seek to compete both with other small businesses, as well as with larger organizations. Consider cloud-based offerings as a means to meet your collaboration needs.
Interested in learning more about a collaboration strategy that can help drive efficiency for your small business?
Join us for a live webinar with Irwin Lazar where he will be presenting on the topic — “Accelerating Collaboration For Small Businesses” on February 6, 2019 at 11:00 AM PST. He will be joined by Todd Carothers, EVP of Sales and Marketing, CounterPath. During this 60-minute session, Irwin and Todd will discuss recent developments in collaboration technology, the must-have robust feature sets and strategies to facilitate team communications in small enterprises. Register NOW and save your spot to benefit from their expert insights!
To register for the webinar, click on the button below:
About Nemertes:Nemertes is a global research-based advisory and consulting firm that analyzes the business value of emerging technologies. Since 2002, we have provided strategic recommendations based on data-driven operational and business metrics to help organizations deliver successful technology transformation to employees and customers. Simply put: Nemertes’ better data helps clients make better decisions.